SPRING is in the air!!!
The grass is greener, the flowers are blooming, and it's almost... hunting season!
EASTER EGG HUNTING!!!
As always, we wanted to get our cute little fur babies involved. In the spirit of Easter, we're going to share with you a delicious Easter inspired carrot cake dog treat recipe called:
CARROT CAKE DELIGHT (DOG TREAT)
Cake Cake Ingredients:
3 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 tsp cinnamon
2 cups shredded carrots
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
8 oz low fat whipped or softened cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. Mix the carrots, eggs, and applesauce in one mixing bowl
3. Whisk the flour, oats, and cinnamon together in a separate mixing bowl
4.Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients
5. Wet your roller and your hand to roll the mixture out on a pan and use Easter themed cookie cutters to get Easter shaped carrot cakes
6. Bake Easter shaped carrot cakes for 25 minutes and then let it cool before frosting
7. Blend the frosting ingredients
8. Decorate the carrot cake! ENJOY!!
Located in Ontario, California, Petique Inc is a women- and family-owned business specializing in pet supplies and consumables. Pet owners ourselves, we share a passion to create a positive, healthy and fun environment for furry family members. We also strive to create quality pet products that conserve ecological resources whenever possible, and consciously avoid depleting natural resources. With more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing, product development and design, we take pride in creating eco-friendly and non-toxic items, reliable travel gear and innovative products. Contact us today, visit our website or call (909) 673-0998.