Petique's Trailblazer Pet Jogger is designed for active pet parents who want to incorporate more exercise with their pets. Equipped with shock absorbing wheels for a smooth and stable ride, the sporty Trailblazer Pet Jogger is ideal for both small to large pets, multiple pets, and even pets who are old, handicapped, or unvaccinated. This pet jogger consists of quality, well-ventilated mesh windows that produce optimal airflow as well as help protect your pets from unwanted insects. Your happiness is just as important to us, so we developed an adjustable handlebar that provides a comfortable gripping position to accommodate small children as well as tall adults. We also created one large back pocket to store treats, leashes and other belongings! For extra fun, use our Bike Adapter to connect the Trailblazer Pet Jogger to your bicycle and breeze around town!
- Tested to meet the same safety standards as baby strollers!
- No harmful chemicals
- Reflectors all around pet stroller so people can you see you at night
- Adjustable handle to make it comfortable for humans of all sizes to push the jogger
- Peek-a-boo window on the top to check on your pets, which you can also unzip and open for your pets to stick their head out
- Three adjustable leashes for safety
- Two entry ways, one in the front and one in the back
- One-step dual wheel brake
- All three wheels pop out and the jogger folds flat for easy storage
- Large pockets for cell phone, water, snacks, etc.
- Removable fabric for easy cleaning so your pet jogger can look good as new
- Supports pets up to 60 LB
- Patented pee pad insert for messes and easy cleanups
- Tire pump included
- Four fashions:
- Space Gray (Gray)
- Atlas (Blue)
- Neptune (Turquoise)
- Mars (Red)
- Relieves anxiety/stress for your pets if they are not used to being outdoors or around people
- Supports Dogs, Cats, and other animals under a total of 60 LB
- For pets who still get to be out even though they do not like to walk for long
- Humans who can still exercise and take their pets out
- Pets who are old or unable to walk and still enjoy being out
- Pets who are healing from surgery
- Puppies, kittens and other pets who have not been vaccinated
- Pets who's paws need protection because the ground is too hot or too cold
- Pets who's parents love to take them out traveling, biking, shopping, etc.
- Humans who enjoy bike rides
- Humans who like to run or jog for miles at a time
- For humans who do not mind taking their pets out in the rain because their pets are protected by the rain cover
- For pets who are unable to control their bowels
- For pets who like to stick their head out the window
- Let us know in the reviews how the Trailblazer Pet Jogger benefits you and your pets
- Removable fabric for easy wash (gentle machine wash in a laundry wash bag)
- Do not dry in dryer because the mesh will get damaged in the heat
- Line dry or air dry ONLY
- Do not bleach
- Spot Clean
- Assembled: 31"L x 23.75"W x 42"H
- Seat: 27.5"L x 16.5"W x 23"H
- Height from Bottom of Wheel to Top of Handle - Highest setting: 42”
Ground Clearance: 12.25”H
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the wheels the same as the All-Terrain jogger?
They are also bike tires made in the same manufacture as Giant with an upgraded, more compact design!
Does this use the same bike attachment and rain cover as the all terrain jogger?
Yes it does! 😊
How different/improved is the shock absorption on this stroller when compared to the All Terrain jogger?? I JUST bought an All Terrain jogger 2-3 weeks ago to use as a rugged trail stroller. I wish the lady advising me on the phone had told me that a trail-ready stroller was coming out in a few weeks! This one apparently has all the features I want my All Terrain jogger to have--including the front flap that rolls up, the top flap that opens, beefier tires, and better shock absorption. Bottom line: I want to know how much this stroller has improved upon the All Terrain jogger before I spend $50 just to return the A/T and replace it with this one. Thanks!
The Trailblazer Pet Jogger and the All-Terrain Pet Jogger have equal greatness of shock absorption because they are both used for activities like jogging and biking. The front flap on Trailblazer Pet Jogger also rolls up and secures so you will never lose your front flap nor will it come undone. The wheels are just as good too! :)
You should definitely keep your All-Terrain Pet Jogger! As a fairly new company, it has already been loved by more than 1,000+ customers!