Wow! Not only is this stroller insanely cute and high quality, but it had all the features I was looking for in a pet stroller. It has safety leash attachments to keep my dogs from jumping out, zippers to zip them inside safely, it folds for easy storage & the attachments can be easily removed to use as a car seat or carrier. Its absolutely wonderful for anyone who owns 2 dogs it makes our car rides so much easier and less stressful. And even better is that both of my dogs LOVE this stroller! They look forward to riding in it. I would highly recommend this stroller, its wonderful.
We love it!
My dog has accidents here and there, as all dogs do. He vomit on my white couch and I used this immediately - sprayed, set and went out to lunch. I came back and the stain/scent was completely gone. Couldn't even tell where it was! Highly recommend this product to anyone w/ a fur baby for peace of mind.
As soon as I assembled the jogger, my cat jumped in and wanted to go for a ride. However, I had purchased it for my Pug. As you can see in the picture, my Pug was not pleased that the cat "stole" her carriage.
* It was fairly easy to assemble once I figured out that the black protective plastic "knobs" that protect both sides of the back wheel rod have to be removed. The directions did not mention that step or several other important steps.
* The jogger pivots really smoothly.
* The tire pump works. However, I wish it had its own separate storage pocket on the jogger. There are pockets on the jogger, but the pocket with a closure is too small to fit the tire pump, so you have to put it in the unsecured pocket and it might fall out without you noticing it.
* The handle bar is easy to adjust and has nice foam handles, but, I wish the metal bar was skinnier because it seems designed for men's wider hands. (I would rather have less metal handle and the same amount of foam padding.)
* The foot break is easy to operate and stays in place.
* The zippers seem sturdy enough. They are not high quality, but they work.
* All in all, if you can afford this jogger, I think it is a good investment.
My cat used her nails to unzip the zipper in our other stroller. I like that this stroller doesn't have zippers. It also has toggles to make sure my cat doesn't push her way out of the stroller. I highly recommend this stroller if you're worried about your cat escaping!