Petique’s long lasting Ghost Scratch Boards are safe, non-toxic, and fun. Let’s get scratchin’! Our patented scratch boards can save quite a bit of money and waste for you and our environment. The long-lasting reversible panels in our scratch boards extend the products life, making this scratch board environmentally friendly and very cost-effective.
Most scratch boards are thrown away into the garbage after usage and only some will go to recycle. But if there is a compost option, this product can go straight to the compost pile and back to the earth without releasing any toxins. It is very safe for the environment and very safe for animals and humans.
Our cardboard and paper products are sourced responsibly from a Forest Stewardship Council accredited supplier, which ensures most minimum negative impact to our environment. While they are manufactured in Taiwan, they are always tested and inspected in the USA. We work with an accredited and prestigious USA testing facility. We hold our products to the highest of standards and use premium materials.
- 100% eco-friendly materials to protect your pets and the planet
- Light and sturdy
- Reversible and replaceable scratch panels to make the scratch board last longer and reduce waste
- Cats scratch because it's part of their natural tendencies like grooming their claws, aggression, and marking their territory
- Cats scratch when they are excited or frustrated
- Helps protect your furniture because they have a scratch house as an alternative
- Helps your cats exert excess energy they have pent up
- Relieves your cats natural tendencies like grooming their claws and aggression
- Great for bunnies and other animals that like to claw or nibble
- The cardboard is completely safe if they accidentally ingest it
- Let us know in the reviews how the Ghost Cat Scratch Board benefits you and your pets
- Pat dry when wet
- Do not expose to heat or open flame
- Do not rinse or wash
- Product Weight: 1 LB
- Product Size: 16"L X 12"W X 13.5”H