Are you wondering why your cat keeps rubbing your leg, even you’ve given all the necessary care? Is your pet truly seeking for attention or just wants a good scratching post to complete its grooming routine?
Scratching is a natural habit of our feline friends, and we do not deprive them of their character. Avoid declawing! This procedure will make your cats suffer. Instead, buy the best kind of post intended for their regular scratching habit. Kung Fu Paw cat eco- friendly scratching post allows your cats to sharpen their claws, and keep them in a healthy practice.
Understand Your Cat's Need to Scratch. Why Is It Essential to Have a Scratch Post?
If you notice, your feline friend is fond of scratching your sofa, bed linens, curtains, or even your legs. Your cats might even do this after eating or taking a nap. Scratching is a way to groom their claws and mark their territories. Do you think it’s destructive?
Kung Fu Paw Scratch Post to the Rescue! The Best Choice for Your Cats!
- Easy to Assemble. This cat tree design is simple and easy to assemble. The Kung Fu Paw scratch post is a cardboard tree that will surely entertain and please your pet’s habits. It is best to place the post in a flat area and away from hot surfaces.
- Biodegradable. There are lots of scratching post styles out there. But corrugated cardboard is one of the best that cats enjoy the most. Once used, you can recycle it as plant manure or dispose of it without harming the environment.
- Lightweight. The Eco-Friendly Kung Fu Paw scratch post is portable, and you can move anywhere around the house. Despite its weight, the post is durable enough for your cats to play around it.
- Unique design. Kung Fu paw features three scratch post arms to stimulate the cat’s natural senses. Your cat would love this vertical scratch post built for stretching and exercise.
- Teach your pet better scratching habit. With the Kung Fu Paw, no more cat marks on the bed, furniture, carpets, and drapes. No more unwanted scratches on your leg. A tower post is the best to teach your pet the right trimming behaviors.
Want more? Kung Fu Paw Scratching Post has a bonus feature!!!
During the SuperZoo 2018 Pet Convention, some customers bought extra Kung Fu Paw cardboard trees for their birds. According to the buyers, you can put seeds in the branches of the post for your birds to eat. Sounds fun, right?
Kung Fu Paw scratching post has all the best features to control your cat’s unwanted scratching. Don’t wait until your furniture or precious linens are damaged. Give your cat an excellent treat. The Kung Fu Paw Scratch Post is available from the collection of eco-friendly product.
Located in Ontario, California, Petique Inc is a women- and family-owned business specializing in pet supplies and consumables. Pet owners ourselves, we share a passion to create a positive, healthy and fun environment for furry family members. We also strive to create quality pet products that conserve ecological resources whenever possible, and consciously avoid depleting natural resources. With more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing, product development and design, we take pride in creating eco-friendly and non-toxic items, reliable travel gear and innovative products. Contact us today, visit our website or call (909) 673-0998.