- Smooth & natural bamboo handle
- Boar's hair bristle helps remove excess gunk for a cleaner teeth
- 100% eco-friendly and sustainable
- The entire toothbrush is compostable!
- Soy ink is used on the packaging which is recyclable
- The boar's hair helps remove food that get stuck in your pets teeth
- Great for pets who eat wet food
- Great for pets who need to start getting their teeth brushed
- Brushing your pets teeth on a daily basis will help them get into the habit of getting their teeth brush and they will start to expect it and enjoy it
- Brushing three times a week is the minimum recommendation to remove plaque and and prevent tartar accumulation
- Brushing your pets teeth on a consistent basis will help prevent dental disease, which can go into their blood streams and harm your pets health
- Many eco-friendly toothbrushes with bamboo handles have nylon bristles, where our bristle's are made of boar's hair, making it compostable and good for the planet
- Let us know in the reviews how the Eco-Friendly Bamboo Pet Toothbrush benefits you and your pets
- Wet the bristles to soften them up before each use
- Hang to dry
- Just like any toothbrush, change your pets toothbrush every 3-4 months
Small: 6"L X 1"W
Large: 7"L X 1"W
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.