Petique Pals Bubbles the Penguin and Tripp the Turtle Dog Toys are designed with multiple features and benefits your pets love and more! If your pets love to play with ropes, balls or squeakers, this toy's got it! The durable rope surrounding the body helps massages your dog's gums, remove food particles that are stuck in their teeth, and helps improve their dental health. This toy satisfies your pet’s natural chewing instinct and includes a spinning tennis ball for interactive fun. The squishable head contains a squeaker to keep your pet’s excited and engaged.
Opal the Octopus Pet Toy is your pet’s next best friend that will be there day and night. Made of the softest fabric to optimize cuddle and play, even the most sensitive teeth would love this play time with Opal the Octopus! Your pets will have a hard time deciding which of Opal’s eight durable plush legs to tug on. For more exciting and interactive fun, there is a squeaker inside Opal’s head to keep your pet’s engaged! Opal was designed brightly colored to be easily found indoors and outdoors. Just watch as Opal the Octopus “octopi” your pet’s heart.
Your pet’s are going to absolutely love Bubbles the Penguin, Opal the Octopus and Tripp the Turtle to cuddle and play with!
- FUN: Squeaker in the head, rope outlining the body, tennis ball in the center, and overall cuddle buddy!
- The tennis ball in the middle is held in by a string that goes through the tennis ball
- Four extra hands and feet for your pets to chew on
- Eight legs your dogs, cats, and small animals love to grab, play and chew on
- BUILT FOR ENGAGEMENT: Chewing, playing & fetching activities
- SAFETY: Made with no harmful chemicals
- A variety of textures
- CE Certified
- Dogs that love to play with balls
- Pets that love to chew on ropes
- Pets that love squeakers
- If you have a dog or other animals that loves to chew or destroy toys, the tennis ball in the center acts as an extra tennis ball for them to play fetch with when the rest of the toy is destroyed
- Rope toys help massage your dog's gums
- Rope toys help remove food particles that get stuck in their teeth, which reduces harmful bacteria or plaque build up in their teeth
- Dogs love to grab onto the legs to toss and shake the toy around
- Plush toy that makes a great cuddle buddy
- Dogs love the eight legs on the Octopus
- Let us know in the reviews how the Pet Toys benefits you and your pets
- Monitor your pets while they play because if they chew apart the toy into tiny pieces, it can create a choking hazard. This goes for any toy you give your pets
Bubbles the Penguin: 9.45"L X 8.66"W X 3.15"H
Tripp the Turtle: 9.45"L X 8.66"W X 3.15"H
Opal the Octopus: 11.81"L X 5.31"W X 3.54"H
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.